Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Electroforming: organic pices

These are my final pieces ........................... branch, orange peel, and grapes branches(?) ..


This one is the orange peel, but too much dipping-in came out just ugly big chunk.



Before going into bath

















well actually I hete this website; this blogging system sucks! I can't even drag pictures here so I re-order it that I want! I have another blog of Korean website, and they have great great blogging system, and on that blog, I post almost everyday because It is freaking easy to do !
I don't have to be good at HTML, and they have so many great word process functions!
every time I post images, I edit, resize, and retouch it. I can even post videos!
I am absolutely not a digital person, but it was comfortable and easy to handle blog!
How about BLOGGER.COM? Sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these things are so cool! do you sell them?
    http://www.ajtuckco.com/

    ReplyDelete