Saturday, February 19, 2011

2011 Spring, start a new project, "Year of The Celebration"

As a senior student, I am currently working on my own website. Hope to post every process and works of the project on my website soon. Before that, I decided to use here, http://www.parangkim.blogspot.com/, as the digital sketchbook.










This semester is my last one of the curriculum according to take bachelor's degree, so I'm working on senior project, and having the show on May.










The ideas of my works are from the feeling that I finally graduating of the school this year, and this feeling is not only just hapiness that I finish the school, but also about the feeling of expectancy that I will take a first step of my life trip.










Also I use images of rabbits in my drawing, and this is from the zodiac of this year, 2011.























No comments:

Post a Comment