Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reused things make this world refresh.

Let's assume that you create art pieces representing recycling. Some might think "Alright, I'm gonna make some great Pyramid made of chopsticks!" and go to buy dozen pack of chopsticks....

well this is an extreme case, but actually this happens often around us, and that really makes me feel like 'this is not right at all' ....

When I went the web site http://www.ethicalmetalsmiths.org/, I fully satisfied that I found things what I really wanna see. Dancing all around~





artist : Sue Dorman; DTLA Series

necklaces and earrings of silver with broken car window in concrete





artist : Teresa Faris; Collaboration With a Bird

sterling silver ring with a piece of wood chewed by a bird.


artist : Marianne Hunter; #2401 Kabuki Kachina in Sarong Songs

enamel, antique Cambodian pottery shards, sapphires, 22K gold antique flowers,
24K and 14K gold, silver.
Beads: bone, 22K, blue glass trade beads, lemon chyrsocolla, nephryte, 3 1/4 x 2 x 1/8 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment